We are excited to announce our existing Zapier integration. From the very beginning we knew that building a connection to Zapier was important to our customers. You can do so much more with Promomash by connecting it to the other apps you use like Slack, Gmail, and Google Sheets to automate the tedious tasks in your workflow. We see our Zapier integration as an important part of making our customers’ workflows more efficient, especially where we don’t or aren’t able to integrate natively with a particular app.
What is Zapier?
Zapier is the no-code solution to connect apps across the web. Zapier works on Triggers and Actions. Triggers are certain events that happen in one app such as Promomash (e.g. new event created). Actions are tasks that Zapier performs in other app(s) as a result of a certain Trigger. So a new event in Promomash can be set up to to “trigger” an Action in another app, like create a new calendar event in Google Calendar (with information passed from that Trigger.)
After clicking the link you will see the following screen:
- Click on the Accept Invite & Build a Zap Button
- Since this will be your first Zap, you will need to click on Make A New Zap to get started
- Click on the Promomash Demo Icon to continue
- Select the Trigger. Options Include:
- Event Scheduled
- Event Date Updated
- Event Declined
- Click the Connect an Account button to add the API Key found in your Promomash Settings Page (Please see video below for further instructions)