Accounting: Generating Invoices & Payroll Reports
Navigating the Payroll Management Menu:
After each event is approved and the status changes to Payment Due, Promomash consolidates the details into a summary as well as an Excel file with full details and invoice totals by BA. The sections below will help you navigate the features in this stage.
What are the tabs for?
We found that payroll doesn't always end before the next month's reports start getting approved. From month to month, users have events that are approved but don't fall within the payroll period. This section keeps the events separated for easy payroll management. Hint: Check out the filters for ways to add approved events to the payroll section by using the date range.
- First, click on the Approve and Pay menu
- Then, click on Manage Payroll where you will see a tab named Approved Events
- Approved Events is where all events go after they are submitted by the BA and approved for payment.
- Once you decide on which events should be sent for payment, you can create a new tab (as an example you can name the tab Payroll) and that's where your events (from the approved bucket) will be added to generate a payroll report and download invoices
- If you have a West Coast manager and an East Coast manager, you can create two tabs and name them: West Coast Jan 15 and East Coast Jan 15, respectively.
- The tabs are created according to pay periods so you can name them according to each pay period (Jan 15, Jan 31)
- Click the header for "Approve & Pay"
- Click Manage Payroll
- Select the events you would like to add to new Payroll Tab and a panel will show
- Name the payroll tab accordingly and the payroll tab will be created
- Click the Payroll tab
- Click Export to Excel
- Click the bell next to your profile menu when the file is ready
- Click the requested file do to send it to your download folder
- Click Approve & Pay
- Click on Manage Payroll
- Click the Payroll tab
- Click the checkboxes to the left of each BA name to download multiple invoices at one time, or if you wish to download individual invoices click the three dots under the options column
- When the menu appears, click Download PDF Invoices to download. Check out the video above for more details
- Click on the bell to download the file(s) and follow the prompts on your computer to extract the files
We've made it easier than ever to pull reporting statements for each of your Brand Ambassadors. These reports will show exactly what you've paid each BA throughout the entire year. (Perfect for tax time!)
You can think of this section as a two-way street where the reports can be added and removed from the payroll tab, as well as from the approved tab to the payroll tab.
- Click on the Payroll Tab
- Under the Options Column, you will see "Move Back to Approved Events Tab" By selecting this option, you move the event from the payroll report and back into the "Approved Events" section. The event does NOT move all the way back to the pending approval stage until you remove it from the approved events tab
- If you want to move multiple events in bulk, click on the checkboxes to the left of the BAs name(s). A panel will show, you will see "Move Back to Approved Events Tab" By selecting this option, you move the event from the payroll report and back into the "Approved Events" section.
- Click the BA Name, which is a hyperlink to the BA Summary
- Use the options to Reject the report from the payroll section and back to the "Approve submitted events" section
- Enter the reason for moving the events back to the approval page, and click the Return for Revision Button
- If you want to move multiple events in bulk, click on the ambassador's name. A panel will show, you will see the "Reject All" button located below the events. By selecting this option, you move the event from the payroll report and back into the "Approved Events" section.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the contact us button in the top right of the screen.