Rights and Roles
Rights and Roles allow you to limit Manager access to certain sections of Promomash. For example, you may want to limit who can adjust the system settings or prevent anyone but accounts payable from accessing the Payroll section. These permissions are helpful when trying to simplify the Managers views for designated teams and respective regions.
Let's take a deeper look at the options for setting permissions in Rights and Roles:
Rights & Roles - Brand Managers
- Under Configure, in the Rights & Roles column, click Brand Managers (BMs)
- Here you will see a list of everyone who has Manager access. If anyone is missing, you can add a new BM by clicking Create Manager. Simply fill out their contact information and click Save. The new login credentials will be sent instantly to the email address that you used for registration.
- In your list of BMs, you can use the toggle icons under each column in order to turn access on or off for each respective BM. The following are the sections that you can limit access to:
- Scheduling & Promotions
- Reports & Analytics
Rights & Roles - Brand Ambassadors
- Under Configure, in the Rights & Roles column, click Brand Ambassadors
- Here you can control whether your Brand Managers see all BAs or only his/her assigned team
- On the left-hand side, you will find a list of registered managers. You can choose to leave access ON for "All BAs" or you can click the toggle icon to turn OFF access and assign the designated team. This list also shows the number of BAs (# BAs) that your BMs have access to.
- When you decide to turn access OFF, make sure you have the BM's name selected on the left. Then, simply click on the names of the BAs you'd like to assign to that BM. You can also search by name or address using the field at the top of the BA list. The BAs that will be assigned to the Brand Managers will be placed in the middle column.
Rights & Roles - Venues
- Under Configure, in the Rights & Roles column, click Venues
- Here you can control which venues your BMs can have access to
- On the left-hand side, you will find a list of registered managers. You can choose to leave access ON for "All Venues" or you can click the toggle button to turn OFF access and assign the designated locations. This list also shows the number of Venues that each respective BM has access to.
- When you decide to turn access OFF, make sure the BM's name is selected on the left. Then, simply click on the names of each Venue that you'd like to add to that manager's view. You can also locate Venues in the search bar at the top of the list.
We hope you found this article helpful, but if you have any questions at all, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the contact us button in the top right of the screen.