Allowing Promomash.com Emails
Whitelisting allows emails from a certain source, such as emails sent from Promomash.com, to be allowed into your email inbox.
Below are directions from popular email providers on how to whitelist an email address.
- Go into your account's Filters and Blocked Addresses settings through the settings button (gear) on the right of your mail, then the Settings option
- Click on Filters and Blocked Addresses. Click Create a new filter link. It's right above the section for blocking email addresses
- In that new window that pops up, type @promomash.com in the From field. This will apply to any email address on the "promomash.com" domain
- Click the link called Create filter with this search >>
- Place a check in the box next to 'Never send it to Spam' & 'Always mark it as important'
- Click Create a filter to save the changes
- Make sure that the following message appears 'Your filter was created'
To whitelist all email from a specific domain in the Mail app in Mac OS X or macOS:
- In the Mac OS X Mail top menu, click Mail > Preferences
- Click the Rules tab
- Click Add Rule
- Type "Whitelist: promomash.com," in the Description field to identify the new rule
- For the conditions, set the first dropdown menu item to any, so that it reads: If any of the following conditions are met
- In the next two dropdown menus, select From in the first, and Ends with for the second
- In the text field following Ends with, enter @promomash.com
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the contact us button in the top right of the screen.