The moment you've all been waiting for... In Promomash you can now create custom reports for co-branded demos. You'll be able to use these when you have two non-competing brands complete a demo together. This will give your BAs the tool to report back on each brand, all in one place.
- Under Configure, Promotions, click Create New Promotion
- Name your promotion to reflect both brands involved
- Attach the brands that will be completing the co-branded event together. Also include any pre-event instructions for your BAs that will aid in their demo
- Next, click Select Products to select which products will be sampled at the event from both brands
- You will only be able to select products that each brand has entered into their specific Promomash account. Once the products are selected, click the X at the top right to close the window
- Select which reports you'd like your BAs to complete after the co-branded demos
- If you'd like to make an agency report, under Configure, Report Templates, click Create Agency Report
- Once your reports have been selected, click Preview Questions to see the questions that will make up the report
- Click Create Promotion and you have created your custom co-branded demo promotion
- To create an event, under Plan Events, click By Date. Choose your co-branded event in the Promotion field, then complete the remaining sections and click Create
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the contact us button in the top right of the screen.